Download Toki OS for Raspberry Pi!
A linux based operating system designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi
Quick Start Guide
Setup is simple and easy with Toki OS. Simply download the OS, flash it to your device, and you're done!
- Step 1 - Download Toki OS to your computer.
- Step 2 - Ensure that you have a Raspberry Pi 3/4, a 32 GB micro SD card, Power Supply, microSD Flasher (Balena Etcher), and ethernet cord
- Step 3 - Extract/Decompress the img file onto your file system
- Step 4 - Download an image flashing software such as Balena Etcher
- Step 5 - Flash the Toki operating system image onto your MicroSD card
- Step 6 - Insert the Micro SD card into your Raspberry Pi and switch it on
- Step 7 - Connect to the “Tokinet” WiFi network from your mobile device or computer
- Step 8 - Visit 192.168.4.1/toki or http://toki/